19 Julai 2013

friends forever ^_^

asalamualaikum
selamat malam alls..
malam2 nie aku nak celoteh pasal life aku..
kisah hidup aku?
kawan-kawan aku.dari kecik sampai besar..
sweet memories with them that I can not forget indefinitely
behavior smorgasbord true friend makes us closer .. we went through ups and downs together .. sad with them, heppy even with them ..
they are a true friend and in the Hereafter
her school friends .. I stayed with our smorgasbord
now all become memories because all brought their own course of study .. there .. there is a university in kuala lumpur .. kalu may even want to meet twice a year .. sgt miss our school days .. love you guys all





































all pictures of this school friends .. This time we are meeting friends for early may 2013 .. I already do not remember this time we are near Sunway Carnival Mall ..
watching movies, eating, streets .. feel very happy this time

some friends from primary school .. kalu not mistaken from the standard one .. her name fatin Nabilla .. one head .. if we do see it will be otai, chat is already noisy-noisy .. we still be friends until high school and up now .. they are the true friends .. we have our gang of 7,, one is muna, farhana, Ailin, unlearned, atikah, fatin and reminded aku.kalu back all the memories will always laughed to himself because it is very funny







yes he la that I fatin story nabila name given

and do not forget to friend me from my childhood that I'm friends with them anymore ..
have 3 friends that Aboy, hamizan, and aleph but the closest I Aboy ..
'm actually from my childhood and I'm familiar with them ..
first time I stayed in the chart in my village .. with them, that I play from the little I've huge range of up to nie .. now I'm moving house at the dam rows, friends are too far away .. if you wanna meet've already difficult ..
I'm out here do not have any friends is how lazy I get along with people .. I'd rather sit at home






elections all the time this picture in 2013 ..
election fathom come near the house ..
all the pictures that I show very meaningful for me
and will be forever lasting memories ..

ha tu la seba sedikit..nanti aku cerita lagi..
banyak lagi cerita
dah habis baca jum tdo semua..
selamat malam
asalamualaikum


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan